I don't like holidays, I really don't. But I also don't think this attitude towards a usually liked period of the year is "cool", so I want to change that. And isolating myself is not a way to do it, so I decided to join in for the event. At least I hope I'll have enough energy to grant some wishes. It also feels weird posting it so close to my birthday. I don't know why, it just feels like it. Or maybe I'm just nervous.
Make a post in your dA journal. The post should contain your list of 10 holiday wishes. The wishes can be anything at all, from simple "I'd love X drawing") to really big ("I want a new house/TV/Lawn Mower") The important thing is, make sure these wishes are things you really want.
If you wish for real-life things, you can include some sort of contact info in your post, whether it's your address or just your email address where Santa (or one of his elves) could get in touch with you.
Surf around your friends list (or just random journals) to see who has posted their list. And now here's the important part :
If you see a wish you can grant, and it's in your heart to do so, make someone's wish come true. Sometimes someone's trash is another's treasure--do it.
You don't need to spend money on these wishes unless you want to. The point isn't to put people out, it's to provide everyone a chance to be someone else's holiday elf--to spread the joy. Gifts can be made anonymously or not--it's your call.
There are no rules with this project, no guarantees, and no strings attached. Just... wish, and it might come true. Give, and you might receive. And you'll have the joy of knowing you made someone's holiday special.
I wish for:
- Obvious demand first: Drawings of my Ocs? Luckily, I've made a Oc-tober depicting almost the entirety of them. (Link to all Sketches Here). I have a slight preference for drawings of my couples. Not mandatory, I just love love >.> OR OHMID!
- A new DA icone, pixel art of my oc Amy, or a link to someone offering interesting pixel art commissions (preferably not in manga/anime style).
- Anything with a fox, deer, owl, octopus or Indian elephant. My favourite animals in general
- For my favourite bands to come to Canada in the next years
- Band merch from my favourites: Bloodbound, Gamma Ray, Sabaton, Ensiferum, Blind Guardian, Battle Beast, etc.
- Less tension and emotional reactions, more honesty and tolerance.
- This Shirt (Large sized)
- More coffee, tea, hot chocolate, anything hot and drinkable
- A tall, hairy, bearded, blond, Scandinavian jed.
. Wishes Granted / I am working on
1. Surprise - Done and ready to be mailed
2. Surprise - Just started
3. Private Lesson for Andromeva - TBA
4. Drawing- Not started
5. Drawing- Not started
Hope you are not as grumpy as me this season~